*I was given product in exchange for a review, but opinions and thoughts are all mine*
A few weeks ago, Valentia (via Brandbacker) offered me the chance to try out another great product their skin care line- the Royal Rose Hydrating Serum. I was so excited when I saw that they wanted to work with me, since I've worked with Valentia in the past, and I must say that I love their products. All of their products are alcohol free, paraben free, cruelty free, and made with 98% natural ingredients.
A lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.
- Deeply moisturizes skin
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Soothes & nourishes dry skin
- Smooths skin tone & texture
- Boosts skin radiance
- Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin's moisture.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
- Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
- Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
Serums are great for your skin, and I had been on the look out for one that is formulated especially for overnight use- meaning that it is more potent. The Royal Rose serum definitely delivered on that aspect. It's only for night use, and it's jam packed with natural ingredients to make your face feel ah-mazing.
I've used the hydrating serum every night for the past two weeks, and haven't broken out, due to my sensitive skin. Most products will break me out, but my face has yet to show any signs of being visibly angry with the serum. The serum doesn't feel heavy, and when I layer on my moisturizer, my face isn't greasy. I love the slight rose smell, and it does fade within a few minutes.
Honestly, I think this is a great serum for people looking for something extra hydrating, and safe for sensitive skin.
*Information has been supplied by Valentia
Always say yes to the wine.