They say... beauty is only skin deep, but we as women know that sometimes we need a little help from our friends, that go by the names of Cover Girl, Revlon, Smashbox, Stila, and the like. Well, I have decided to share a few of my favorites:
1. Smashbox primer- I had never been a primer girl, until I received a sample of Smashbox Photo Finish primer, and instantly fell in love. Yes, this stuff is expensive, but there are things on the market that can dupe for it, but it will never be the same. So for now, I shall use my samples, and when I run out, think about paying the $30+ for it.
2. Rimmel Scandal eyes eye liner- Hands down the best eyeliner I have tried, and it's relatively cheap.
3. Physician's Formula Natural Nude Pallet- I just bought this about a week ago, because I am too cheap to buy the Naked or Naked 2 Pallet, and I am in love with the colors. I personally think that it is a dupe for the Naked Pallets, and I couldn't be happier.
3. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara- Sephora sells a Smashbox try it kit, which is a miniature set of primer, eyeliner, lip gloss, and THIS mascara. I have tried many tubes of mascaras, and have found that this coats and lifts my eye lashes. It actually looks like I am wearing falsies!
5. Dr. Jart + Premium BB Cream- Like mascara, I have tried a lot of BB and CC creams (a review is soon to come), and when I received a sample of this, I was amazed. The way that it glided onto my face, and the color that it gave me... I was so sold that I actually went out and bought a full size tube.
6. Benefit "Hello Flawless" Liquid foundation- I love this stuff, because of the color and the coverage that it gives me. Yes, it is expensive, but it is so well worth it!
7. Physician's Formula Super BB cream- A drugstore Dupe for the well loved and famous Smashbox BB cream, and it is almost the same. Yes, I said almost... It doesn't glide over my skin as well as the Smashbox BB that I have sampled, but it is a great BB cream.
* I don't use the same foundation/bb/cc cream daily, but those are the 3 that I switch between*
There you have it! My favorites (in terms of makeup).