Hello and welcome to my blog! For my first post, I am going to tell you guys about the thing that started this whole bloggy idea.
My 28th birthday is coming up in a little over two months, and I have really been thinking about how close I am to 30. Some people would say that I am pre-mid-life crisis, but I don't think I am. There are just some things that I have wanted to do before the big 3-0. I know that I am not the only one who has had this idea, and when I came across a thirty before thirty post on a blog I follow, I knew I had to made a list. This is not a bucket list... it is a list of things that I would like to complete by the time I am 30.
To view the post I am talking about, read here: 30 before 30.
*Disclaimer: In making this list, I realized that I should have started it long before I turned 28, so almost 10 of them have already been completed*
My list (the ones I have completed are in Purple with a date after):
1) Experience love at first sight. (completed September 2010 when my son was born)
2) Marry someone that I am deeply in love with. (completed September 2009)
3) Swim in the Atlantic, Pacific, and Caribbean Oceans.
4) Take a cruise.
5) Finish a novel (publishing not required).
6) Go to New Orleans. (completed March 2012)
7) Find a happy weight.
8) Find a job that pays well, and that I love.
9) Have a baby! (completed September 29... His name is Gavin Michael)
10) Read and finish book. (completed 2013.. Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy... what can I say)
11) Go to a Chicago Cubs game, Chicago Bears, and a Chicago Blackhawks game.
12) Meet a moose at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Columbus, OH.
13) Play with a Penguin in Gatlinburg, TN.
14) Go to Las Vegas and see at least one show. (completed September 2009)
15) Get another tattoo.
16) Go to Niagara Falls.
17) Take a trip to Washington DC, and visit all of the monuments and museums.
18) Obtain a passport and take a trip to Canada.
19) Go apple picking in Michigan.
20) To have a blog following of 50 within the first 6 months.
21) To buy a house.
To be continued...
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11107163/?claim=5eed7d2cz2s">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Interested in any of these?
adhd awesome things beauty review blogging 101 confessions cruelty free beauty diy five on friday frugal beauty H54F hair life links & loves mental diagnosis misc blogging monthly favorites monthly goals parenting product review recipes skincare social media splurge vs. save style subscription box ten on tuesday travel tutorial