Whew... this week has definitely been a doozy! First I was sick, then I had an important meeting, and then... oh wait a minute, I'm getting ahead of myself. Sorry about that!
Anyways, happy Friday friends! I am super excited (as you can tell) to share my week with you...
1) My new Monica Vinader bracelet. My bracelet came in over the weekend, and truthfully it was so pretty that I didn't want to wear it. Fortunately once I put it on, I didn't want to take it off and told the hubby to be my photographer. He is still getting the hang of our new Samsung S7 phones, but I thought he did really good!
*Oh btw, if you have never heard of Monica Vinader and you live in the Chicagoland area, Monica Vinader is having a trunk show at Nordstrom Michigan Avenue this Saturday, 3-25 (TOMORROW), from 10am - 5pm and they will be offering one of a kind pieces, complimentary same day, on-the-spot engraving, and of course, champagne & canapes!
2) Free Ice Cream. Dairy Queen gave away free cones in honor of the first day of Spring; The weather in Northwest Indiana was actually quite nice, so that was a good/hopeful sign.
3) An important meeting. I had a meeting that I choose not to talk about, but lets just say that I need some prayers, and hopefully I hear some good news from them by the end of the day today.
4) The dreaded stomach flu. Ok, so this wasn't an awesome addition to my week, but it happens. And I think I lost like 4 lbs, so that counts right? But the good news is that I am finally feeling better, not 100%- but better, and I'm kinda happy to go to work this weekend.
5) #nationalpuppyday. In honor of #nationalpuppyday on Thursday, I finally debuted a little fluffy friend... his name is Chocolate Chip, and he is supposed to be ours. I say that because we can't exactly bring him home yet due to circumstances, so he lives with my parents. I am hoping that we can get a house sometime this year and he can finally meet Ellie and be ours for good. For now, we are able to see him whenever we want (within reason), love on him, etc.
Well, that was my week. I'm just happy that I am finally starting to feel better, and I am so ready for next week: Lil Man's Spring Break!
How was your week?
*Linking up with Bright on a Budget, A Pocketful of Polka Dots, Lizzie in Lace, Mom with Style, Momfessionals, Meet @ the bar, Fashion Should be Fun, The Closet by Christina, Jo Lynne Shane, September Farm