*I was given product in exchange for a review, but opinions are all mine*
This clay mask removes excess dirt and oil from the skin caused by makeup, environmental toxins, and everyday contaminants. Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
- Draws out impurities
- Improves skin tone
- Reduces pore size
- Firms & strengthens skin
- Kaolin Clay: Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
- Plant Stem Cells: Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
- Spirulina: A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
- CoQ10: Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers: Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.
Like I said before, I have a small addiction to facial masks; I just love the way that they make my skin feel. I was hesitant at first to use the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask, due to my sensitive skin, but I decided to give it a try. The mask felt like pudding and smelled almost fruity, and after application, my face burned until the mask dried (about a minute); but after I washed it off, I was amazed. My skin felt very smooth and hydrated, and the pores on my nose looked smaller. Key phrase: my skin felt hydrated. Most clay masks have a tendency to dry out your face, and that's why they recommend them to people with oily skin, but not this one. My face was clean, smooth, and hydrated.
I have been using the mask, once every three days, for the past two weeks (so I've used it about four times), and haven't experienced any bad side effects. In the areas that I usually experience breakouts pretty regularly (chin, around nose) are clear and my skin looks fresh. I find that after using it, my skin is renewed and smooth, which provides a great foundation for the products I use after, like my serum and moisturizer, to be absorbed better.
Overall, I believe that the Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask is a really good clay mask, and worth the money. If interested, you can buy from Amazon, here.
Check out these other great Valentia skin care product reviews:
Royal Rose Hydrating Serum (which I still use nightly)
*Information provided by Valentia