Today I am back with another great product from one of my personal favorite skin care lines, Valentia. I recently had the chance to review their new Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer and again fell in love. I have had the chance to try quite a few of Valentia's products (all via Brandbacker) and I love the line for a few reasons: their products are alcohol free, paraben free, cruelty free; their products are and made with 98% natural & organic ingredients; and the ingredients are specially selected to work together to achieve optimum results.
A lightweight fast absorbing cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.
- lightens dark spots
- restores skin radiance
- evens skin tone
- diminishes fine lines
- provides all-day hydration
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
- Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
- Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
- Safflower Oil: Repairs skin's natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection.
- Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.
I am finally starting to love the citrus smell that Valentia products have. Since I have used the brightening moisturizer in the morning, the smell seems to wake me up. It also provides really great hydration. The moisturizer is not very thick- it's lightweight, and absorbs quickly. I usually have a bit of redness, due to my sensitivity, but I haven't noticed any redness while using this moisturizer.
I really like this moisturizer, and love that all Valentia products come in a brown bottle- which as I'm told brown bottles help keep the light out, and preserve the freshness of the product.
Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum (which I still use nightly)
Valentia True Glow Eye Cream & Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask
Valentia Even Glow Serum
* information supplied by Valentia
Have you ever used any Valentia products?
Disclosure: This is a Sponsored Post. I was given the Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer shown in the photos above via Brandbacker in exchange for an honest review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are 100% my own.