Can anyone else believe that it's June already? It's crazy to think that this year is already halfway over! But the nice thing about June is that the weather starts getting nice, the sun able to come out to play more, and of course beach days are a natural occurrence in your weekends. Ah... summer :)
But before I go into how much I really love June and the fact that it's like opening month for summer, I want to concentrate on May.
1. Getting lunch at least once a week is like a way of rewarding myself, because positive reinforcement is always good when you are working with teenagers... and when they introduced their new smores tart, I knew my life would instantly be better :)
2. We took a family trip to the zoo on Memorial day. Of course it was crowded, but Lil Man had so much fun!
3. I celebrated my two months on the job in style!
4. The one thing I wanted for Mother's Day was a picture of me, Lil Man, my mom, and my grandma. Of course, I got it, but we also sat down to take some with just me, my mom, and brother.
5. Wine tasting is da bomb... just saying...
6. I am a member of Influenster and I was super surprised to see a new vox box show up on my door step. I love everything in the box, and can wait to share my review with you all.
7. Lil Man's hair tends to grow super fast, so since the warmer weather is on it's way, we decided that it was time to get his hair cut.
8. While at the zoo, I found a new pet! He's so small and cute and fluffy and I want him.
Honestly May wasn't that bad of a month for me. The good: I celebrated Mother's day with my family, made it two months at my job (and I'm still going strong), went wine tasting with my hubby, made a trip to the zoo and so much more. The bad: We lost a co-worker at work. That event brought some clarity to my life: cherish the life you have and the loved ones who share it with you.
"Life is like a camera. Focus on what's important & you'll capture it perfectly." - Unknown