Ah.. monthly goals time again.
I mean, I really love keeping track of my goals, because I feel like if I post them on here, then I am being held more accountable for them. And I really love to compare the completed vs not completed monthly goals; as it helps me keep track of where I'm at. And I'm excited for a new month.
February is a wonderful filled month for me, as I have so much to look forward to: my dad's & hubby's bdays, the love day, and a few extra days off with Lil Man because of President's Day. But before I get into the joy that the month of red, pink, and candy, let's recap my January goals first.
January Goals Recap
-Start a new book // FAIL I haven't really found one that I REALLY want to start, so I am going to make it a priority next month.
-Set aside time each week for blogging, and give myself a time limit // FAIL It's been hard for me to actually set aside time each week, mainly because I haven't made it a priority.
-Re-label posts & fix menu // HALF & HALF I added some additional sub-categories to the Beauty category, but I plann on adding lifestyle, parenting, and blogging.
-Start adding Pinterest images to popular old blog posts // HALF & HALF I was able to get to some, but I have a bunch...
Ok, so I didn't do that bad in January. I did reach over half of my goals, but some are a work in progress.
- Start a new book
- Organize all pictures/documents on computer: pictures by year, docs by type
- Organize blog folder on compute; make a folder for different categories: posts in progress, Pinterest images, design, free stock, etc
- Take bags to goodwill
- List clothes on Facebook, Mecari
- Make list of bills each month
- Organize desk
- Make Pinterest templates for Photoshop (so I can use my new title font)
- Print out blog binder printables- think of post surrounding the printables (get sources for the printables too)
- Grow Facebook to 1000 likes
- Perfect my pitch letter
- Update media kit
- Start a new series highlighting travel
Do you have any goals for February?