This week has been a really busy one. If you have read my "About" page, you would have read that I am currently pursuing my Master's degree. The program that I choose is through Trine University, and it's a year long, but the drawback is that I have two classes every 8 weeks. Which means, that I have a final project/paper and final exam due every eight weeks, with no breaks. This is the week for that, so being the procrastinator that I am, I waited to work on the papers until the last minute.
Granted it has been a really busy week, I did have five really good things happen!
1. While on a trip to JC Penney, to pay my bill, I decided to look around. Good thing I did, because I found two shirts- one sleeveless and a sweater- for under $15 with discounts and percentages off. Made me happy :)
2. I finally was able to finish lil man's thank you cards from his birthday (almost 3 weeks ago). All I have to do is stuff them in envelopes and send 'em out.
3. We went to the pumpkin patch. We took a (really long) hayride to go find some pumpkins, lil man got to pet a pig and a donkey, and he fell asleep on the way home. A great day for the whole family.
4. Lil man told me that he wanted to be a fireman for Halloween right after his birthday. I have been searching for a fireman costume that I was comfortable buying for the past weeks. I finally found one at K-Mart, and he couldn't be happier. (this is a stock picture, because I don't want to ruin the surprise of the Halloween post)
5. I found some small pumpkins at the pumpkin patch and I am going make an owl with them. I found a tutorial on how to paint two pumpkins on Pinterest, and I am super excited to try it. For now, they make a cute decoration on my window in my kitchen.
There you have it, my five highs for the week. I hope you enjoyed, since I am linking up with:
Lauren for "High Five for Friday"
Lindsey for "Friday Favorites"
Jennie for "Friday Favorites"